It is a genuine privilege to be given the opportunity to help talented executives, senior teams and organisations achieve more than they thought possible; as TS Eliot puts it on the Home Page, to “find out how far they can go”.
I founded Elite Coaching in 2014 for three principal reasons:
- The first reason was to use my coaching skills to give executives, senior managers and teams the opportunity to open up some space and time to reflect on their performance, on their effectiveness, and on the difficult areas of their working lives that are stubbornly resistant to change and progress. In an increasingly uncertain world, senior people need time and space to reflect, to think things through and to plan their next move. And change, real behavioural change, takes time, effort and commitment, and the presence of a coach to help hold oneself to account can be very useful.
- The second reason was to use my experience of twenty years of almost constant change in organisations to help executives and senior teams plan and navigate their way through organisational restructures and changes as positively and constructively as possible. I have planned and led scores of organisational change programmes, so I know where the pitfalls and the potholes lie and a skilled and dispassionate outsider can help
- The third reason was to use my long experience of HR to help business owners and senior managers in small and medium sized enterprises get the best out of their people, by providing all elements of a comprehensive HR service. I will help with recruitment, employment and freelance contracts, staff handbooks, and a range of employment issues, such as sickness absence, performance, disability, behaviour or capability.
A Master Coach with the Association for Coaching, I trained as an executive coach at Henley Management College in 2006 since when I have been coaching executives and teams across a broad range of sectors. As a Master Coach I have more than 2,000 hours of coaching, receive regular supervision and undertake more than 100 hours of CPD per annum.
And as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, my business experience includes twenty years as an HR Director in the public and private sectors and two periods as a Chief Executive. I have held board positions in retail, manufacturing and healthcare and has also had executive responsibility for learning, development and internal communications.
On a number of occasions over the past few years my work as an Executive and Team Coach and as an HR Consultant has prompted organisations to approach me to mediate between individuals or teams in workplace disputes in order to find a more constructive way forward than the use of formal disciplinary or grievance procedures, or as part of the outcome of a formal process.
I have formally trained to become a Workplace Mediator with the London School of Mediation, therefore, so I am able to formally offer a Workplace Mediation service as part of my offer to organisations.
I also work with a range of Elite Coaching Associates. We are all certified to facilitate Steps I and II of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and the Aston OD’s ATPI team diagnostic inventory.
I live with my family in Buckinghamshire, with easy access to all parts of the UK and Europe. Elite Coaching’s associates also operate in all parts of the UK and Europe.
Ring me on 07917 201555, e-mail at elitecoaching.uk.net or complete the form on the website describing your issue, and I’d be happy to talk it through or meet and discuss it with no obligation on either side.
Past and Current Clients
- Independent Press Standards Organisation
- Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman
- Bestoutcome Ltd
- Henderson Wealth Management
- Ministry of Defence
- West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group
- The Shaw Trust
- Talk Talk PLC
- The Hope Charity
- Homerton Hospital NHS Trust
- New Entreperneurs Foundation
- Booker Tate Ltd
- John Radcliffe NHS Foundation Trust
- Care Quality Commission
- British Lung Foundation
- Bucks Healthcare NHS Trust
- RCL Foods Ltd
- Barts & The London NHS Foundation Trust
- Care UK Ltd
- CTVC Ltd
- Expedition Engineering
- British Heart Foundation
- University College Hospitals NHS Trust
- McDonald's Restaurants Ltd
- NHS England
- Home Office
- Lewisham Clinical Commissioning Group
- Useful Simple Organisation
- Bosch Holdings Ltd
- Stericycle PLC
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Bosch Holdings Ltd
- North West London Clinical Commissioning Group
- Bank of Ireland
- Royal Bank of Canada
- DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Information Commissioner’s Office